..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: For everyone with issues starting PCSX2 Mac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Hi, first time trying to run something this complex so try to bear with me

I was able to get to the ./pcsx2 command but when I try to execute that I get a regular terminal window back saying:
Quote:dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/Cg.framework/Cg
Referenced from: /Applications/pcsx2.app/Contents/Resources/pcsx2/./pcsx2
Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap: 5
logout
I ran the installer and have the program in my applications folder, so the only problem I can see is not having a disk in my disk drive because my game files are downloaded and are currently in .iso and .MDS format (just wanted to see if this works before I start spending money on games), do I have to burn the files onto a disk before I can run it? or do I have to extract the files from the .ISO and put them somewhere before I can play?
I'm running OS X 10.7.5
Quote:my game files are downloaded and are currently in .iso and .MDS format

No support for piracy here.
(10-15-2012, 09:27 AM)Kaze Wrote: [ -> ]Please browse for the folder in finder and drag and drop it into the terminal window(in sudo ofc)

dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/Cg.framework/Cg
Referenced from: /Users/GreenSharpie/Applications/pcsx2.app/Contents/Resources/pcsx2/./pcsx2
logout

[Process completed]
and then this gem appears. I'm lost here, should I just delete and redownload everything and start from scratch?
(10-17-2012, 09:30 AM)renzeenee Wrote: [ -> ]dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/Cg.framework/Cg
Referenced from: /Users/GreenSharpie/Applications/pcsx2.app/Contents/Resources/pcsx2/./pcsx2
logout

[Process completed]
and then this gem appears. I'm lost here, should I just delete and redownload everything and start from scratch?

You are missing the CG toolkit, link in first guide
Hi I believe I have my pcsx2 running.. I have been working on it for a long time now I REALLY want to play jak and daxter I can run my bios with no disk and I have a .iso for the game. when I run it with no disk everything appears to work.. when I click run .iso image and choose the file it goes to the first developer advertisement copyright disclaimer thing and then it cuts out and I get this message in my terminal.

Offset 0xa413000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
Segmentation fault: 11
logout

[Process completed]

Any idea.. any help is appreceated at this point I am about ready to give up on this project..
(11-11-2012, 07:44 AM)Playstation_Patty Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I believe I have my pcsx2 running.. I have been working on it for a long time now I REALLY want to play jak and daxter I can run my bios with no disk and I have a .iso for the game. when I run it with no disk everything appears to work.. when I click run .iso image and choose the file it goes to the first developer advertisement copyright disclaimer thing and then it cuts out and I get this message in my terminal.

Offset 0xa413000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
Segmentation fault: 11
logout

[Process completed]

Any idea.. any help is appreceated at this point I am about ready to give up on this project..

Seg faults are usually caused by bad ISO's, are you sure it is in PS2 default format? Please re-rip it ^_^
The app freezes when "Applying settings" after first run and configuration. Sure, I followed the guide entirely. How could I solve this issue?
(11-28-2012, 04:40 PM)roxano86 Wrote: [ -> ]The app freezes when "Applying settings" after first run and configuration. Sure, I followed the guide entirely. How could I solve this issue?

Ouch, this is a new one, anything else? Like, have you modded the X11? Or anything else at all? Anything in the log?
(11-28-2012, 11:12 PM)Kaze Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch, this is a new one, anything else? Like, have you modded the X11? Or anything else at all? Anything in the log?

So..today I tried another way, I've set up plugins after first configuration and all work. Then I've noticed from Console of Mountain Lion it seems there is a problem with sandbox, I mean the error is: "mdworker: Unable to talk to lsboxd". And everything freezes.
(11-28-2012, 11:58 PM)roxano86 Wrote: [ -> ]So..today I tried another way, I've set up plugins after first configuration and all work. Then I've noticed from Console of Mountain Lion it seems there is a problem with sandbox, I mean the error is: "mdworker: Unable to talk to lsboxd". And everything freezes.

Well, sorry, this might be out of my league, I "suspect"(don't know) that it is something wrong at the very programming level.
Are your installation of Xquartz modified in any way? Maybe try uninstalling PCSX2 and removing ALL files created by it, then reinstall? Also, screenshot of the error please?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31