..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Xbox 360 Controller Settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I have a Xbox 360 Controller, and wanted to play some Games with it.
I try´d to do the Settings, but there are some left...

[Image: r8c5o6km.png]

Is there any tutorial or something like that?

Thank you.
1st, better use lilypad as a plugin.
2nd, You mean you are unable to click the key buttons and then press the corresponding key on your pad ? I guess the only tutorials you will find will be for babies who discover their hands Tongue
(05-03-2012, 08:49 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]1st, better use lilypad as a plugin.
2nd, You mean you are unable to click the key buttons and then press the corresponding key on your pad ? I guess the only tutorials you will find will be for babies who discover their hands Tongue

Nono, I mean, I dont know which buttons for Example; "LX" is.

I have downloaded the Plugin already, and the .dll is in the same dictionary, but I cant see it in the program. :<
which pcsx2 version are you using ?
For a x360 controller, and if you don't want many custom settings, just use the Pokopom plugin. Select it, and you're ready to go.
Wait, isn't the X360 plugin called xpad or something? It's at the bottom of the list, has no config settings, and simulates rumble...
Yup, that's also a xinput only plugin if I remember correctly. I don't remember how well it works though.
Works perfectly for me.

The Plugin is Xpad 0.2.0 Just plug in X360 remote, select that plugin, and away you go.