..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GOD HAND pcsx2 vs ps2 graphic comparison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys I recently replayed GODHAND on pcsx2, to me looks identical to the ps2 version. Maybe I am not a real purist, have you guys found glitches/graphic differences between pcsx2 and ps2 playing GODHAND?
What's your PC spec and Pcsx2 setting?

As with me, it's much better. Although my PC just can upscale to x2(Gsdx)!
(05-04-2012, 04:53 PM)phikhanh Wrote: [ -> ]What's your PC spec and Pcsx2 setting?

As with me, it's much better. Although my PC just can upscale to x2(Gsdx)!

build: pcsx2 svn5190
video settings: gsdx sse4, native resolution, directx 9 hardware mode (directx11 gives some weird blur effects on deep field which I don't like), mtvu multithread hack enabled, all the rest is set to default. With these settings it runs almost full 60fps

my system:
windows 7
intel i7 2.3ghz
amd radeon 6750M
4Gb x ram DDR3

It slows down to 40 fps when I try to run it on 1024x1024 resolution or 2x native, can it be slow GPU fault? any good settings to play it 2x native full 60fps?
try turning mtvu speedhack on
(05-04-2012, 06:57 PM)kohaku2421 Wrote: [ -> ]try turning mtvu speedhack on

already enabled
Disable it, dude.

IIRC, that game is not that demanding.

And, yes-- limitations with up-scaling are usually due to GPU power.
Although, the MTVU hack can have trouble when there's a lot on the GS thread, I believe.
Try skipdraw 10, shouldn't have any adverse effects and boosts speed considerably
(05-04-2012, 09:18 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Try skipdraw 10, shouldn't have any adverse effects and boosts speed considerably

is skipdraw 10 gonna skip frames basically?
No it skips draw calls (as the name suggests). Try it out, if it doesn't work out just disable it Tongue
(05-04-2012, 10:09 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]No it skips draw calls (as the name suggests). Try it out, if it doesn't work out just disable it Tongue

What are draw calls? I am not very technical, basically what happens on video when I set skipdraw on, is there any kind of quality loss?
Pages: 1 2