..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Stuck in Xenosaga 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've made this thread because I've been struck after the boss who use tremors. I would like to have someone who could kill him and use a save after the boss (if possible and it takes about 1 min to beat him btw...).

ID : SLUS-20469
This is where I'm stuck :

The video is still upload so it will be there in about 5 minutes or so.

This is my current save : http://www.mediafire.com/?7098slohpgcmfmo

It could be nice to continue the game ^^
Firstly, you need to elaborate on your problem. (Error codes when it crashes) (Whilst its probably obviously not the case, if I had not seen your last post I would be thinking you were just stuck on the boss, as in no skillz to kill it =/)
Secondly it is always best to figure out how to fix this yourself
Thirdly, I would advise against posting screenshots with utorrent open on them, not that you necessarily download your games or w/e, but it gives the wrong impression.
I was going to make a video to show the problem that I got.

99% uploaded...
Any particular reason you are saying struck instead of stuck?

Struck = Hit
Stuck = Cannot move/cant get past this etc
maybe because i didn't know the difference between both or i did a mistake in my spelling
Try switching to DX9 hardware when u are at that point.
Or software mode
Okay , i'll do the test.
It shouldn't take too long ^^

Edit :
It does exactly the same thing on DirectX 9 (software and hardware) and on the 11 too...
Well u arent technically stuck, you just cant see your sprite, If u run to another area, you will, probably, be able to see yourself (I had a similar problem on Shadow Hearts 1, but switching to DX9 HW fixed it for me, with Log-Z and Alpha Correction (FBA) ticked)
I can't open the door , so i'm realy stuck x.x
Make sure u have log-z and alpha correction ticked in dx9, and try again, and also are u sure the door is even where u are sposed to go next? (If it is trial and error a bit running near it pressing X as you cant see ur sprites position you are probably at slightly the wrong place)
Pages: 1 2 3