..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Great job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now Jak & Daxter and R&C run almost perfectly, too bad that Jak still has those wierd eyes Sad
Can you get Ratchet and Clank 2 working?

I have texture-popping problems, about a week ago refraction said it was a "mip-mapping" issue which needed to be solved via coding.

I would try R&C 1 but I've lost it =P
I have Up Your Arsenal and Deadlocked. Would it help for me to test them?

I had 1 and 2 as well, but I think they're in storage back in the states.
R&C1 & 2 work for me but they still have graphical glitches, I have to try them in the new SVN tough.

Deadlocked runs perfectly in software mode, it runs pretty smooth, tough at the "lobby" the fps is a bit low. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHmALiB8sHE
Some shadows can be glitchy in SWM

What would you like me to test tough? Just see if the bugs are gone?

Also I was talking about the performance only, the graphical glitches are still there sadly.

EDIT: Tested it in 5280 and the graphics are still broken, tough on software mode the game has no problems and it runs fairly well
The graphical glitches will not be fixed in hardware mode any time soon. Software mode will look fine for R&C 1 & 2.
(06-10-2012, 03:50 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]The graphical glitches will not be fixed in hardware mode any time soon. Software mode will look fine for R&C 1 & 2.

Honestly I don't mind, tough I can't wait for the graphics to be fixed, it would be great to play in HD Laugh

Thanks tough to all the programmers that made PCSX2 run better. Biggrin
Oh god the one thing I forget to try is software mode, HD would of been a boon but I just wanted to play really, thanks.