..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Running Persona 3 FES on Mac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I'm trying get Persona 3 FES running on my mac. PCSX2 works fine on my Mac, but once I open the rom and get through the opening anime cutscenes. It gets really, really slow and the graphics are all messed up. Can anyone help? I have all the default settings checked off, except for sound. Nothing is checked under sound.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Ok. I'm not a real computer whiz but I'll try.
CPU - MacBook Pro Version 10.6.8
Graphics Card - No idea
Memory - 4GB
Operating System - What is that?
PCSX2 Version - Beta
Any non default setting - As i said, everything is default except for the sound section, where there are no boxes checked.
Games - Persona 3 FES from an ISO
could you please post the emulog file ?
Okay dude.
Here is what we need:
Press the apple in the upper-left corner, then press "About This Mac". Then press the "More Information"-button. Take a screenshot (CMD+Shift+3) of the window that appears and post it here. Then you press on the Graphics/display in the aforementioned window and take a screenshot of that. Post it here.

You know, when you open PCSX2, there appears a window with lots of text in, please copy-paste the text into [ code][ /code] tags.
Ok.
First off, the site I got the iso from.
*snip*
Opened with the Unarchiver.
Sorry for the trouble. I really don't know much about my mac.

[attachment=38370][attachment=38369]

Oh. When I open PCSX2 this appears.

(Shift +) F2 - cycle states
F3 - load state
PCSX2 beta (r2620254) - compiled on Jan 27 2011
Savestate version: 8b410001
EE pc offset: 0x2a8, IOP pc offset: 0x208
x86Init:
Features:
Loading plugins...
Loading GS...
Loading PAD1...
Loading PAD2...
Loading SPU2...
Loading CDVD...
Loading DEV9...
Loading USB...
Loading FW...
Plugins loaded successfully.
And if you need this.
(I decided to try and change some settings.)
Oh by the way, if you have a solution the does not involve muting the sound, that would be great.

[attachment=38376][attachment=38375][attachment=38374][attachment=38373][attachment=38372][attachment=38371]
you should start off by buying the game and reading the forum rules.
closed & warned for piracy