..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can't Load or Save State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using the old 383 Playground build, and everything else for that matter, I can load and save states just fine ingame using F3 and F1, respectively. However, on both 528 and 547 Playground build, I can neither load or save states ingame. Anyone know a fix? It's probably an easy one, but I just can't seem to figure it out.
saves between VM and vTLB builds are incompatible.
also older saves might not be compatible with newer saves.

try pressing F1 to create a new quicksave, then press F3 to load it.
if that works, then its just incompatibility between older versions of playground.
Well, the problem is, I can't save state at all using the new ones, F1 and F3 do nothing.
Cannot help much but I can assure you that savestates in the svn528 built work and are compatible with 383 Playground build. Played Grandia III and tried it and it worked just fine. Loading 383 savestates on 528 and vice versa worked fine as well as saving using internal pcsx2 savestates.

Oh, yeah it was a VM built running on Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit.
Well, is there any sort of option I have to check in order to enable savestates? Like I said, works fine in 383 but nothing 528+. I'm not a noob at this, but I've never had any problem going from one build to another as far as savestates go. If it would help, I can load my old saves from other versions.
This can happen if you set keyboard to disabled with Lilypad...then no shortcuts work for you since no keyboard input is read from the emulator.
Wow, there we go, all fixed. I can't believe I didn't think of that, I knew the plugins reset but I though I put everything back to normal. Thanks, haven't felt like such a noob in a long time...