..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Compiling help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, i have worked around computers a while and i have kept compiling a program at arms length for a long while. I an going to go out of my safezone and compile a few programs.

Ok so i download the trunk for playground and do excatly what the guide posted above said.

Downloaded MS Visual studios 2008 pro, tortoise, downloaded the trunk, opened in VS, checked which version and build solution...then it gives me errors.

Error 1 fatal error A1000:cannot open file : ..\..\x86\ix86-32\aVif_proc-32.asm MASM pcsx2pg
Error 2 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Assembling..." pcsx2pg pcsx2pg

I thought it might of been a problem with the trunk so i tried to compile GSDX and got another error.

Error 1 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Pre-Build Event..." cdvd cdvd
Error 2 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Pre-Build Event..." xpad xpad
Error 3 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing Pre-Build Event..." GSdx GSdx

So i don't really know what i did wrong...