..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Starocean: Till the End of Time playable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, so has anyone tried Starocean recently to see if its playable? It was favorite ps2 game and I would love to play it again.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2347.html

Same issue with all Tri-Ace games.
(01-10-2009, 12:37 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2347.html

Same issue with all Tri-Ace games.

I read that thread but im still confused, do you think its going to be playable any time soon?
I don't think so,game encryption isn't the easiest of things to emulate you know
It's very high on my todo list though, and I think cotton wants those games running as well.
We had some long debug sessions over it already Wink
(01-10-2009, 10:14 AM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]It's very high on my todo list though, and I think cotton wants those games running as well.
We had some long debug sessions over it already Wink

Very nice, I cant wait Biggrin
No one can wait but everyone has to Wink
lol Tongue
Truthfully, that game really sucked.

It was boring, story sucked and in battles the only way to keep a chain for exp was not fighting and running away from the enemies while your team-mates kills the enemy

The only reason i kept pressing on in the game is because someone told me it gets better later...no it just gets more silly.
(01-10-2009, 08:20 PM)Mur Wrote: [ -> ]Truthfully, that game really sucked.

It was boring, story sucked and in battles the only way to keep a chain for exp was not fighting and running away from the enemies while your team-mates kills the enemy

The only reason i kept pressing on in the game is because someone told me it gets better later...no it just gets more silly.

That's your opinion, but I really liked the game and I know a lot of other people that did as well. The battle system was very different then any other RPG before it and IMO its one of the best - instead of having random encounters like many others. I liked the story also, a lot of people didnt like the big twist but I thought it was pretty cool.
Pages: 1 2