..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Pcsx2 playing via internet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is possible make plugin for playing the game via LAN or internet?
I bet it will be awesome play Tekken, Naruto`s series, etc... player vs player. Smile
I heard its possibe on Snes emulator and on Nulldc via winhook net controller and hookjoyserver.
(01-12-2009, 04:16 PM)Summoner Wrote: [ -> ]There is possible make plugin for playing the game via LAN or internet?
I bet it will be awesome play Tekken, Naruto`s series, etc... player vs player. Smile
I heard its possibe on Snes emulator.

This feature is still at its early stages of developpement.
Just be patient.

It's possible with snes, Nintendo 64, Genesis, and even psx emlulators, but they all use third party software to become playable online, which isn't the case for pcsx2 as PS2 is a console which was originally designed for online play. It uses its own network whereas other emulators use 3rd party clients (kaillera, most of the time).
Any progress on this?
Nope, not really. Game compatibility and general development have taken much higher priority.

There's a plugin floating around somewhere that will allow for online play(it's been around awhile) but it's barely developed and a pain to set up.