..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: first & second controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just want to ask whether the second controller slot still any meaning has (in the configuration that is). and if it doesn't I would like to ask if it will be deleted or why it won't

not too long ago i too had questions like whether it is posible to play with 3 pr 4 player or why the emulator would do every thing twice (like saving, slot change or interlacing change) that happens when two different controller plugins are used

it's simply confusing

i hope i offended nobody, this is in noway meant to be offensive or pushy!!!
Chalk me up in the "why's it changing modes twice" category. Might be nice if it at least got an entry in the FAQ, if it's a recurrent question!
As a matter of fact, it's a leftover from ancient times, and there's not much reason to keep this system. It may be modified or removed in the near future Smile
but i think it's useful since you could play with 2 players on games that support 2 or more playersSmile

(except that the lilypad plugin has it implemented by itself)but for ssspx and other plugins it's usefulRolleyes