..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem to start CD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bonjour,
Je vous remercie pour ce formidable émulateur qu'est PCSX2 !! J'ai une PS2 mais aussi deux frères donc je suis contente de pouvoir jouer aux jeux sur l'ordinateur ! Je l'avais installé sans mal sur mon PC, mais maintenant je tourne beaucoup sur Mac mais j'ai du mal à le faire fonctionner. J'ai tout bien installé correctement, avec le BIOS et les pre-parametrage (carte graphique, Xquart...) mais quand je met un CD de Playstation 2 et que je clique sur "Run CD/DVD", je reste coincé sur le menu "choisir la langue de la Playstation... Que puis-je faire pour regler mon problème ?! Je m'excuse d'avance pour mon trop mauvaise anglais et j'espère que vous trouverez une solution pour regler mon soucis !
merci d'avance,
Sam

Hello,
Thank you for this great emulator PCSX2 what! I have a PS2 but also two brothers so I'm happy to play games on the computer! I had installed without difficulty on my PC, but now I use a lot about Mac but I have trouble making it work. I have everything correctly installed, with the BIOS and pre-configuration (graphics card, Xquart ...) but when I put a "CD" Playstation 2 and I click on "Run CD / DVD", I remain stuck on menu "choose the language of Playstation ... What can I do to settle my problem?! I apologize in advance for my very bad English and I hope you find a solution to settle my worries!
thank you in advance,
Sam

[Image: img.php?i=120624103142476917.png]
The Mac version only runs ISO files. You will have to make an ISO image of your DVD disc to use it with the Mac port, but I have no idea how (I don't know anything Mac related) You should search this forum, it has been answered before
(06-24-2012, 10:33 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]The Mac version only runs ISO files. You will have to make an ISO image of your DVD disc to use it with the Mac port, but I have no idea how (I don't know anything Mac related) You should search this forum, it has been answered before

Thank you for your very quick response! This is what I understood by reading the forums but I still believed! I will try with ISO then, that's a shame. Thank you!
after trial with the DVD ISO converts, it still does not work: same problem.