..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: problem with pcsx2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.Pentium ® Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.60ghz 2.60ghz , ATI Radeon HD4650, 2GBs RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
The version of PCSX2. Lastest 0.9.8 (by Lastest i mean i downloaded it today, 23/06/2012)
Any non default settings, preferably a Preset number. Right now im Using preset 6 (before i was going with 1)
What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD. Im trying to play bloody roar 3 from my iso

battles in the game I run a little slow
Thanks Smile I hope your answers
Oh boy you do not want to straight ramp it up to six, my best experience with the preset was on 2. I use Persona 3 FES ISO although i dont think a dvd would make a difference in performance unless the disc itself is damaged. If you have graphic problems try setting the skipdraw hack to 1-7 or so. If its speed try lowering the resolution under the graphics plugin (256x256 is supposivly the lowest it will go).