..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dragonball Budokai Tenkaichi 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hy guys im new here so don't get hard on me.im a dragonball fan and i can't get dragonball budokai tenkaichi 3 to run on my pc.it runs at real slow frame rate like 14-24.my pc is AMD Athlon X2 5200+ 2700 mhz each core,2Gb DDR2 800mhz ,video card ATI 4670 512 mb.i tried with
Pcsx2 0.9.4 at graphics ZeroGS 0.97.0 (average framerates 20 fps) and Gsdx890 SSE2 0.1.1.4 (i get same framerate but the image is flashing)i tried everything at CPU i put both MultiThread and DualCore Mode.Can someone help me ? sry for my english.
I doubt you can get it to run at full speed and high graphics. Try DirectX 10. If you can't use DX10, better forget, this game runs slow in DX9, and AMDs are already really slow for emulation.

Also, use lastest Playground revisions with some speedhacks on, they tend to be more speedy than the official release (and have more compatibility fixes over compatibility fuxes).
I have also amd but slower, anyway this game runs pretty well on vista with dx10 and gdsx graphic plugin, on dx9 is slower Wink
im using winxp sp3 with directx 10 alpha installed but with no use i can't get it run with dx10.in a few days il get a dvd with vista sp1 and try with that maybe i can get some decent fps.I tried various settings and plugins the best way to get playable framerates is to use ZeroGS KOSMOS 0.97.0 with Specular Highlights.
There's no support here for "DX10 in XP". There's no way that hack is gonna work with PCSX2, forget it. Get vista or no DX10 goodies Tongue2.