..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help with Tales of Legendia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i looked around to see if i could find the best configurations for pcsx2 to run ToL flawlessly but couldnt find anything could anyone help me

also when i play theres like white lines all over the screen is there any way to stop it?

ive heard directx3d10 helps but i dont have it on my pcsx2 i installed the lastest pcsx2 which is pcsx2-r5326

-------------------------------------------

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-2860QM CPU @ 2.50GHz
RAM: 4006 MB
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6770M
What is your GPU?
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6770M sorry forgot to put it
Your GPU support up to DX11, so it is automatically replacing DX10...

And they're basically the same thing, so no need to worry about performance loss...

Can you post a screenshot?
(07-07-2012, 06:21 AM)Archerko Wrote: [ -> ]Your GPU support up to DX11, so it is automatically replacing DX10...

And they're basically the same thing, so no need to worry about performance loss...

Can you post a screenshot?

screen shot of? and when i play the fps goes down to 11 sometimes and but mostly it stays around 30-40 when its on software mode and sometimes when its 60 when i fight it drops down to 40 why is that?
First please make sure your laptop power plan is put to "High Performance"

I would like a screenshot of your problem, the white line thing...

And you can post your GSdx settings too...
(07-07-2012, 06:31 AM)Archerko Wrote: [ -> ]First please make sure your laptop power plan is put to "High Performance"

I would like a screenshot of your problem, the white line thing...

And you can post your GSdx settings too...

sorry im a noob at this how can i put my power plan in high performance o .o btw im using windows 7 in macbook pro under bootcamp
Click the battery icon... (The one like in the picture)

Select More Power options

Pick "High Performance"
ok there btw heres thing i was talking about

[Image: 9sqz60.png]
Make sure you're using a PCSX2 version newer than 0.9.8.
Tales of Legendia was still rather broken back then (with Hardware).

Use the latest SVN from the official site:

http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
Pages: 1 2 3