..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Devil May Cry 3 shadow problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am trying to play DMC3 but there is this shado interupting me.
Are there any special settings for this game? anyone else got this problem?
I searched the web a little bit and it has been told that i need to download a new svn, but i cant download svns from this website.
any help? thx
BTW: when i try to download svn, the download is instent completed and winrar says the file is corrupt.
pic of problem: My problem : this picture is not mine, but this is the problem
i'm using 0.9.8 SSE 4.1
i got the Core I7 with 275 GTX
its not corrupt, your winrar is just out of date and does not support lzma2
(07-19-2012, 05:24 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]its not corrupt, your winrar is just out of date and does not support lzma2

Ok so i have another problem, i downloaded another svn, newer then mine, now i only see dante with a black screen behind him.
And i downloaded the newest version of winrar, still no change corrupt file, the file is not even downloading, its starting and completing in a second then Winrar says its corrupt
Enable "Alpha Hack" in GSdx...
(07-19-2012, 05:57 PM)Archerko Wrote: [ -> ]Enable "Alpha Hack" in GSdx...

Enabled, i only see dante and a black screen behind him
There has been a problem with Shadows with GSDX.It must not happen in Software Mode. Please Post a Configuration of your GSDX. Try the Different Hacks in the GSDX espcially the Alpha Hack.

ReDownload WinRAR 4.20 from here : http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
And please provide screenshot of your OWN problem...
(07-19-2012, 06:06 PM)Archerko Wrote: [ -> ]And please provide screenshot of your OWN problem...

[Image: yoinimn3towd.png]
Tell us any modified settings, ranging from Emulation Settings to GSdx plugin settings...
(07-19-2012, 06:33 PM)Archerko Wrote: [ -> ]Tell us any modified settings, ranging from Emulation Settings to GSdx plugin settings...

Emulation Settings are on preset 1: safest
GSD
Plugins
Pages: 1 2