..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Needs Help on configuring Armored Core: Nexus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, I'm having a problem configuring Armored Core: Nexus, it runs smoothly up to the mission selection screen, then when you enter combat mode fps just drops from 15 - 30, it also randomly freezes when shopping for parts. Can anyone help me run this game smoothly? Thanks a bunch Smile
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Also if you have not done so already please try updating to the latest SVN...

http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
(07-25-2012, 05:06 PM)Archerko Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Oh thanks for the reply, I'm playing Windows on my Macbook using Bootcamp,
and it's an i7, 4gb ram, alloted 60gb memory, sorry i'm not sure how to check graphics card, is this it? Intel HD Graphics Family with 1696mb memory.
Using PCSX2 version 0.9.8
Used default settings
I got FFX to work, it ran smoothly, with a slight lag during Aeon summoning, and I was using ISO Laugh

(07-25-2012, 05:12 PM)YumiLovesMe Wrote: [ -> ]Also if you have not done so already please try updating to the latest SVN...

http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html

Thank you! will download right now Smile
Tick Native in GSdx
(07-25-2012, 05:25 PM)Archerko Wrote: [ -> ]Tick Native in GSdx

Ticked it Laugh well downloading the new SVN erased the freezing during shopping mode, but still the fps drops to 10 during combat mode Sad
Couldn't hope much though coz your GPU is rather weak...
(07-25-2012, 05:44 PM)Archerko Wrote: [ -> ]Couldn't hope much though coz your GPU is rather weak...

I see, so if I play this on a desktop then it could run smoothly?
Also test sofware mode in gsdx, at least in Last raven worked greadt in a 3570k.
(07-25-2012, 05:47 PM)Kurumon Wrote: [ -> ]I see, so if I play this on a desktop then it could run smoothly?

Depends on your system specs...
Pages: 1 2