..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Interesting God Hand weirdness?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, a screenshot sent to me by a friend that just started playing.

[attachment=39220]

I have their specs and settings if you need them, and apparently it mostly occurs in the first level of the game. I can't seem to replicate on my own rig...

This isn't a huge problem, since it only occurs in 3 cutscenes in the entire game. But it's there and I figure I'd include it here.

[attachment=39221]

And then there's this, these blurry splotches appear in certain cutscenes. It looks a lot worse in motion. This has only been happening for the last thousand or so revisions.

[attachment=39223]

It can be fixed by enabling the alpha hack, but I'm not sure if that breaks anything else. It also makes the game look a bit sharper.

Something else that I unfortunately don't have a screenshot of, on certain hardware (another computer I have and someone else that posted about this on another board) Gene's face won't appear (can't remember if this only happened in cutscenes or gameplay as well).

And I know it isn't supposed to be this way, but I'd still like it if there was a way to remove the depth of field-like blur effect that coats everything. Using the alpha hack and raising the internal res to something insanely high like 6x native helps, but it's still there. I dunno.

There's also the flashing geometry off in the distance in hardware mode. But that's a well known bug.

All of these issues can be fixed by using software mode. So if someone wanted to take the time to fix them... that would be a huge favor to those that enjoy playing these games at a higher resolution than the original hardware.
i'm currently playin this game.its so awsome. btw i hav a favor to ask.during cutscenes the sound is a bit late after the video.did u fixed it
(07-28-2012, 05:51 PM)dipucena4 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm currently playin this game.its so awsome. btw i hav a favor to ask.during cutscenes the sound is a bit late after the video.did u fixed it

Never had that problem. Are you using the latest revision?