..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: where is the new game option in mgs 3 subsistence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i start the game ,it asks me to press button start but after that there is no other option like newgame,continue...wtf
Isn't that the bonus disk(not the actual game)
(07-29-2012, 11:33 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that the bonus disk(not the actual game)

but after i run iso,this is what it shows.where is the newgame option

(07-29-2012, 12:21 PM)dipucena4 Wrote: [ -> ]but after i run iso,this is what it shows.where is the newgame option

is mgs 3 comes with 3 discs
I don't have the game but I know that there is a bonus disk with videos and other disk with the game
Yeah you have used the wrong disc, its the bonus disc your using, go get your actual game disc and make an iso out of it
The PAL version consists of 3 discs: Subsistence, Persistence, and Existence. The NTSC version consists of 2 discs, in DVD9 format. Have you played the game on your PS2 before creating this thread?
(07-29-2012, 01:09 PM)Livy Wrote: [ -> ]The PAL version consists of 3 discs: Subsistence, Persistence, and Existence. The NTSC version consists of 2 discs, in DVD9 format. Have you played the game on your PS2 before creating this thread?

Indeed, it's 4. The fourth is "Network Access Disc" (cd) ^_^
(07-29-2012, 01:09 PM)Livy Wrote: [ -> ]The PAL version consists of 3 discs: Subsistence, Persistence, and Existence. The NTSC version consists of 2 discs, in DVD9 format. Have you played the game on your PS2 before creating this thread?

no i havent.i just bought the game today.
Then Put it the correct Disk and play. You should have First Played in you PS2. Remember that MGS3 is one of the most demanding games for PCSX2.