..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Downloading SVN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone can help me. I've been trying to download the latest SVN from the main pcsx2 website but each time I click the download link, nothing happens. I simply get sent the the same page each time I click the link.

Page I'm stuck at:
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.p...indows-x86

On another note, will RoTK VIII run fine on the latest SVN? I've heard from a friend that the menus are all messed up. Something about the fonts being darkened.
working here ... Glare
Tried it again just now. Got it now. But the weird thing is I did it with chrome, the link doesn't work w/ firefox somehow.
Working with Firefox for me 14.01
(07-31-2012, 08:08 AM)Toushiro1010 Wrote: [ -> ]Tried it again just now. Got it now. But the weird thing is I did it with chrome, the link doesn't work w/ firefox somehow.

Updated your browser?
works fine with firefox 16.a2

so meh, glad to see you've got it working anywho
(07-31-2012, 09:36 AM)soratidus999 Wrote: [ -> ]works fine with firefox 16.a2

so meh, glad to see you've got it working anywho

Is it just me, or does Firefox get updated WAY too often? Or more precisely, with ridiculous leaps in version number?
FF is updated every 6 weeks and the version numbers are like this

FF ??.**

?? - major version
** - simple bigfix that most of the time is released soon after the major version.
oh i should be clear, im using the aurora build, which is basically nightly but not quite so buggy, more like a "twoday" build
(07-31-2012, 12:52 PM)soratidus999 Wrote: [ -> ]oh i should be clear, im using the aurora build, which is basically nightly but not quite so buggy, more like a "twoday" build

Aurora build? Can someone explain?
Pages: 1 2