..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Nascar 06 - Total Team Control problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nascar 06 - Total Team Control

Pcsx2 0.9.9.5347
All settings at default, all hacks off, DX11 - 3 x internal

The textures on the cars are wrong (tried and with 8-bit textures on/off). The game crashes Pcsx2 if i press F9 to switch to software mode.

[attachment=39302]
try software mode directly in the settings instead of pressing f9 maybe that help, and put threads on... 4 or 6 that should be ok.

dont have the game so i cant try any other setting for you Sad
Even if i select DX11 (software)/DX9 (software) before loading the game, pcsx2 crashes as soon as it boots (after the Ps2 logo)
(08-02-2012, 03:27 PM)GeoMan Wrote: [ -> ]Even if i select DX11 (software)/DX9 (software) before loading the game, pcsx2 crashes as soon as it boots (after the Ps2 logo)

have you tried boot fast? instead of full?
sometime it helps on games, dunno if it works for this one but couldnt hurt trying no? Tongue it is wierd it crashes on software mode... what are your video settings? (gs)
(08-02-2012, 03:35 PM)warWeeny Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried boot fast? instead of full?
sometime it helps on games, dunno if it works for this one but couldnt hurt trying no? Tongue it is wierd it crashes on software mode... what are your video settings? (gs)

Boot fast also crashes Pcsx2 in software mode.

[attachment=39320]

Everything else on default, all hacks off. I also tried different Clamp settings...
Looks like a good candidate for debugging. Moved to bug report forum, please edit your first post to comply with the bug report template
On it.
Just wanted to say that I am currently running PCSX2 1.2.1.r5873 - compiled on Feb 3 2014 and this issue with NASCAR 06 is there and also happens in most other NASCAR games such as 07 and 08
Ive been toying with this so much that I got the car to look alittle like itself but ofcourse there is flickering and lag but I will still mess around with the options. I got it to run some what smooth for a couple seconds.
have you tried opengl mode on the latest git build?
Pages: 1 2 3