..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FPS Issue with .hack GU?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,
I'm trying to play .hack GU right now and im having some FPS issues slightly in random world exploring and some pretty big ones in combat (i.e dropping from 50-60fps to 20-30fps) I was curious if anyone knew why that is? Below are my system specs I figured I had the power to run this.
Im having to use the default FrameSkipping to keep the FPS over 30-40 or else it runs super slow like everything is in slomo

Windows 7 64 bit
AMD Phenom II Quad Core 3.0Ghz
8GB RAM DDR2
Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti
DirectX11

Anyone know what could be the issue?
If any additional information is needed please feel free to ask for it.
Some of the AMD cpu's are known to run extremely badly with PCSX2 because they are basically pieces of crap

dont think it was the phenoms - but someone else would be able to clarify

also have you tried using the latest SVN and the MTVU hack, it offloads more processing to another core taking advantage of three instead of two
I haven o idea what u mean by SVN and the MTVU Hack xD
svn is the latest version, its often not as stable as the full release but offers tons of extra features

http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html

MTVU hack is in GS options? i think?
Thanks mate Smile
Ill have to check it out and hopefully someone will come along that may know more about if its game related or if its something i can do to change it.