..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: @Request thread for new game in compatibility list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:So, if its listed in the offical list there's automatically an thread about it to the public list at the fora right ?
Exactly

You can search on the list on site Tongue http://pcsx2.net/compatibility-list.html Just make sure to select the first letter of your game first. Or use the search here as described on the first post of this thread
(12-07-2012, 07:34 PM)Metagondria Wrote: [ -> ]EDiT: ah..i almost forgot.. is there an Advance search feature available somehow/somewhere rather then the general google search !!

cherriepoppers,

If you read the search page it clearly says

Quote:If you still want to use the built in search function, simply click here.

if you click "here" it gives a search option where you can select where to look and only search on thread titles etc Tongue
(12-07-2012, 08:35 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]If you read the search page it clearly says

if you click "here" it gives a search option where you can select where to look and only search on thread titles etc Tongue

Oh my Goddes... Wacko !
Ur right ... i haven't read the rather very small print at the search page !!

I wish you woud emphasize such an IMportant search feature though, with all the whistles and bells and what not that goes allong with it Tongue

Thanks for reminding me ... both bossman and recaption ..

cherriepoppers,
Game Title: Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix 2
Region : NTSC-J
ELF name : SLPS_258.81
Game CRC : 0xD5FDEBDC

A 1-on-1 Fighting / Wrestling game made by Namco-Bandai in 2009, based off the manga and anime franchise "Kinnikuman".

PC Specs:
CPU: Intel Pentium P6000 @1.86 GHz
GPU: Intel HD Graphics (Integrated)

Build Description : PCSX2 1.0.0 - Windows

BIOS Used: Japan v01.00(17/01/2000) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/None
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks used :
EE Cyclerate - 3
VU Cycle Stealing - 1
INTC Spin Detection
Wait Loop Detection
Flag Hack

Gamefixes used : N/A

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game): Much (I beated arcade mode once, but I didn't play as everybody)

Comments:
Game runs well.
I mostly got 40-50fps during gameplay, Higher-end PCs could run it at 60.
I have the real game in my collection, but I don't have anything to actually play it on US PS2s, so I've only played it on PCSX2.

Bugs : Fairly minor one where the VS screens can be slower than the gameplay (depends on settings), doesn't really affect gameplay.

Screenshots consist of the Title screen, arcade mode, and one of the Famicom mini-games.
[attachment=41424][attachment=41417][attachment=41418][attachment=41419][attachment=41420][attachment=41421]
Dabeavis: Thanks for the report, however can you read the first post in this thread and make sure you provide ALL the information it asks for, also make sure your test report follows the convention we require (this is also linked in the first post) before you post it in the new thread we make.

Thanks!
@Refraction I've currently updated my entry to amend to these missing parts, and improved its format.
excellent work! I have now made you a new thread, if you can post your test result in there we will be all done! Smile
1)Game title: Harry Potter and the chamber of Secrets
2)ELF name: SLES_511.92;1
3)Game CRC: 0xC5473413
4)Compatibility report:

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T5550 @ 1.83GHz
GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600

Build Description: PCSX2 1.1.0.r5483 Windows

BIOS Used: Europe v02.00(14/06/2004) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks Used:
Recommended

Gamefixes Used:
Automatic Gamefixes

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game):
little

Comments:
Game crashes before entering the menus

Bugs:
Slow speed in loading and crash

Status
Intro

It crashes during the video with the logo Ea Games and the voice saying "Challenge everything".
[Image: screen_harry.jpg]
Thanks for the report, post it here : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Harry-Pot...ES-51192-E
Also the screenshot?