..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: @Request thread for new game in compatibility list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Threads made. Can you please double confirm the madagascar 2 serial, it seems to be very obscure and quite unknown around the internet.
Ok,Ref.I will see this today yet.
(04-20-2014, 02:46 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Threads made. Can you please double confirm the madagascar 2 serial, it seems to be very obscure and quite unknown around the internet.

I can confirm the serial was correct SLES_553.74 is really Madagascar 2 Smile
Searched on Google and found in a site of cheat codes Laugh
1)Game Title: Transformers
2)Elf Name: SLUS_206.68
3)Game crc: F40DAE1E
4)Status: Menu (if i try to continue the game,or make a new one,all freeze @ loading screen then crash the program) (Hardware and Software mode too)

Pcsx2 version: SVN 1.3.0.5927 with Gsdx Avx Rev. 5932

Edit: sorry for my double post Sad my mistake.....
(04-20-2014, 03:38 AM)axlffx2forever Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm the serial was correct SLES_553.74 is really Madagascar 2 Smile
Searched on Google and found in a site of cheat codes Laugh

Hey!,you arrived first than meTongue

Refraction-SLES_553.74,this is a (Pal-M6)

Triple confirmated.
Axlffxforever...you are doing something wrong.....
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Transform...8-E--29513
Transformers PAL version is ok....yes i see,you have the Ntsc version.
(04-20-2014, 05:11 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: [ -> ]Hey!,you arrived first than meTongue

Refraction-SLES_553.74,this is a (Pal-M6)

Triple confirmated.

Yes....Im pretty fast on making web search Wink

(04-20-2014, 06:46 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: [ -> ]Axlffxforever...you are doing something wrong.....
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Transform...8-E--29513
Transformers PAL version is ok....yes i see,you have the Ntsc version.

Yep.I buy online the game ,maybe i made some mistake making the iso....I retry today making another iso image Smile

I found the problem! If i disable all Speedhacks,the game work,but slow much the 3D graphics ..... The gsdx windows write 60 FPS but the animation was like a 30-40 FPS .Really slow.audio are perfect (movie's too)
Well,for one guy with I7 and GTX760....40 fps is very slow.
You should be try in the EE/IOP and VUs-Clampimg mode-extra+preserve signal,complete.Rounding mode-the more nearby with hacks and with not hacks.
Thanks for the confirmation guys Smile
(04-20-2014, 07:52 PM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: [ -> ]Well,for one guy with I7 and GTX760....40 fps is very slow.
You should be try in the EE/IOP and VUs-Clampimg mode-extra+preserve signal,complete.Rounding mode-the more nearby with hacks and with not hacks.

Thanks,I will try today Smile
Btw: some games don't work right on emulator,no matter how powerful the PC is......Now pcsx2 are (i think) at 70%-80% but need much work to emulate Ps2 like a real console.....