..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: @Request thread for new game in compatibility list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the GSdx config select 'Custom' in the scaling dropdown then set the resolution you want in the custom resolution boxes
thx a lot! i can play it peacefully now Laugh
Hello first time posting here, Still learning the ins and outs. Ripped a few games to my laptop and this wonderful piece of software has pretty much rendered my home consoles obsolete...lol

Game: Chaos Field - New Order [JPN]

SLPM_661.76;1

CRC: 0x7186F769

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 2.53Ghz
GPU: ATI HD 5650 1024MB

Build Description: PCSX2 1.0.0 Release Pack - Windows 7 x64

BIOS Used: Japan v01.00(17/01/2000) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks Used:

N/A

Gamefixes Used:
N/A

Amount of testing done: medium

Comments: Will go through the memcard check and then the sponsor screens, and finally crashes

Status
Intro

*It also does this with Disgaea 2 - Cursed Memories [NTSC-U], even though you guys have it listed as playable. Am I doing something wrong?
I can confirm Disgaea 2 works fine in 1.0.0 release so you are probably doing something wrong...try making a new support thread to get help since this is not the place for that Tongue
Ok, I figured out on my own about the Intro crash for both Chaos Field and Disgaea 2. I have to let the game start up in native mode and let it make it through the cut scenes, otherwise it will crash if you try to switch to your custom resolution mode, which I find odd.

So Chaos Field - New Order [Japan only] is [Playable] at full speed ~60fps.
Tested Bionicle Heroes yesterday and today. Sorry if this was already added:

PC Specs:

Bionicle Heroes:

SLUS_214.28;1

CRC = 0xEB6C8519

CPU: Intel® Pentium® D CPU 2.80GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS

Build Description: PCSX2 1.0.0 r5350 - Windows
If other please specify: N/A

BIOS Used: USA v02.00(14/06/2004) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks Used:

N/A

Gamefixes Used:

N/A

Amount of testing done: little

Comments:

Playable in a really fine 17-60 FPS if the framelimiting is enabled. Played the first 2 levels and completed both. In foggy levels, the FPS goes to an awful 17 FPS. However the rest is fine.

On GS Software mode, it goes down to about 14-15 FPS, However the intro plays as fast as the official PS2 version.

Bugs:

Text is not rendered correctly.

Status
Playable
Sho-NUFF: It is probably a problem on your end (maybe bad drivers) since that does not happen here in Disgaea. I'll make a new thread for Chaos Field.

Bitl: Thanks for the report, but you did not post the ELF file or the region or the CRC so we can't know which game version you have, thus cannot start a new thread. Also check if pressing F9 fixes your text issues
how did this get unstickied? Restickying Tongue (thought that bug was gone :/)
(10-19-2012, 09:36 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Bitl: Thanks for the report, but you did not post the ELF file or the region or the CRC so we can't know which game version you have, thus cannot start a new thread. Also check if pressing F9 fixes your text issues
Ok, let me fix that Wink
OK good, now reply to the thread here with your testing report Smile http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bionicle-...8-U--30284