..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dot hack GU Vol 2: Black screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im running on pcsx 9.9 and I get a black screen before the fight with Sakaki at moon tree. The screen would go black and the fps will stay at 59 (anything after the decimal changes). I was just wondering if the game itself could be at fault here and not my settings.
depends on what you get in the emulog.TXT.
Can you post it after you get that black screen, please ?
I played through GU with ZeroSPU2, but that's been a while. let me dig up my bug report and try that

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-Repor...e-NTSC-U-C

(I KNOW this is old, if it matches I may be able to help you fix it)
Okay ill check ur link Saiki and ill post the emu text thing later on today. Currently half asleep right now Tongue 3:17 AM
just bear in mind this was done on revision 720, in 2009. pcsx2 1.0 is revision 5350. I have not tested this game in some time, but if that bug still exists I know a few things that can be done to fix it
Thank you for taking the time to answer my thread. I used the new PCSX2 1.0 and it works fine however, I notice that in some areas I drop fps where as in PCSX2 9.9 SVN ~4617 I run perfectly fine. (same settings) Is there something new in this version I should know that may effect my performance?