..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Steering Wheel & Gran turismo 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi people, I was trying to connect and map my Logitech Formula Force EX Steering wheel but it doesn't work. Steering was awful and brake was allays on. I used a lilypad. Can anybody post me manual like for amateur? thank you
as im not sure if the pedals are no the same axis or on seperate axis, all i can say is try setting the pedals so that they are assigned to either the positive or negative.
my pedals works well now, but Im not happy how stering works, just now I realize that it is like big dead zone between left and right wheel reactions, but in lily dead zone is set to 0 :-/ dont know what to do :-(
(08-11-2012, 11:08 AM)maciakba Wrote: [ -> ]Hi people, I was trying to connect and map my Logitech Formula Force EX Steering wheel but it doesn't work. Steering was awful and brake was allays on. I used a lilypad. Can anybody post me manual like for amateur? thank you

Hello Mackyakbar. Please have a look at this thread. It's a good discussion on the issue. http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Logitech-...-PCSX2-GT4
that discussion is about force feedback and not about big dead zone :-/