..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Unlock 2 player mode in Onimusha DoD with keyboard alone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The mode is so hard to unlock with keyboard because it does not support multiple keys pressed at the same time.
Quote:At the title screen, both players hold R1+R2+L1+L2. Then the 2nd player press START, and there will have sound effect if the code is entered successfully
Anyone know how to config controller plugin so I can do that. Thanks.
I can't even do it with gamepad(set the start button for the first controller to some key on the keyboard and set the start button of the gamepad as a start button for the second controller...that way I can use the combo like its R1+R2+L1+L2+Start on the first controller only but it's still not working)

I have it enabled on my PS2 save but I can't do it on pcsx2

Edit:Which version of the game you have
NTSC U.

I set all the buttons needed to the same 4 buttons of keyboard and mouse. Press all of them then start, but nothing happen.
There is a cheat that enable everything in Special,but I'm not sure if that apply to 2 player mode too.
Do you want it?

If yes,then tell me the crc...start the game and search in the console for something like this
ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_217.88;1) Game CRC = 0xF95F37EE, EntryPoint = 0x0010001C
FE44479E

Thank you
Don't keep this code always enabled,just enable the cheats=>start the game with it=>save to the memory card and restart pcsx2 with cheats disabled
The patch does not enable 2 player mode. Costums are great though.

But I was success to unlock anyway Smile). Used keyboard alone. Only need R2+L1 for both players then Start by player 2.