..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts 1 rotate lag.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I am currently running the latest PCSX2 with Kingdom Hearts. Running 2x Native and rest is default. Direct3D10 (hardware).

When I play Kingdom Hearts, everything is fine, no lag at all until I rotate with R2 and L2. It is very choppy but as soon as I stop, it runs very smoothly.

PC Specs:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2,7GHz (4CPUS)
4096MB ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275
DirectX 11

Any help? I really appericate it.
Are you playing from the disk or image?
Actually I have no idea. I went to CDVD tab > ISO Selector then selected the .iso file and then I booted CDVD (fast)
Do you even own the game???
Or did you by any chance download it huh.:l
(08-19-2012, 03:46 PM)PostalDude Wrote: [ -> ]Do you even own the game???

No witch hunting please.
Post your Pcsx2 settings, version, and PC specs please.
(08-19-2012, 03:46 PM)PostalDude Wrote: [ -> ]Do you even own the game???
Yep I own the game. I used to have a PS2 and both KH1 and KH2 but somehow I grew old enough and sold the PS2 away but not the games. Now I want to play KH1 and KH2 again because of nostalgia. Still got the bios tho.

(08-19-2012, 04:33 PM)PyroBunta Wrote: [ -> ]Post your Pcsx2 settings, version, and PC specs please.

PC Specs:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2,7GHz (4CPUS)
4096MB ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275
DirectX 11
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.

Pcsx2 settings and version:
Pcsx2 1.0
[Image: pcsx2_AppSettings_Plugins.png]
I don't want to spoil it for you but i think you still need to own a ps2 to use pcsx2.

No offense though.I never meant to be rude.Just following the forum rules thats all. Smile
(08-19-2012, 06:01 PM)PostalDude Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to spoil it for you but i think you still need to own a ps2 to use pcsx2.

No offense though.I never meant to be rude.Just following the forum rules thats all. Smile

Ah, mkay. Apologies.
As said by PostalDude, once you sold your PS2, you also sold your rights to own the BIOS.

Thread closed