..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: KIngdom Hearts 2 missing model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im playing the US verision of KH2 and in port royal, Will Turner's model is completely missing. I must talk to him to progress, but he is not there. Ive searched it on youtube so i know where he should be standing. However he's not there. Is there a character model i can download? Should i download a new .iso? Will deleteing the current .iso also delete my save data? Or will any .iso read whats written on my virtual memory card? I bought this game and have every legal right to download it.
No. It must be because of your settings. The forum does not support piracy, so we can not give you any support. Creating a new topic will also do you no good. See the forum rules.
(08-21-2012, 04:55 AM)PyroBunta Wrote: [ -> ]No. It must be because of your settings. The forum does not support piracy, so we can not give you any support. Creating a new topic will also do you no good. See the forum rules.

I didnt pirate this game. I bought it. Could it be the graphics plugin im using?
Delete that pirated iso, and use your disc.
Then we'll talk again...
Downloading an ISO of the net isn't allowed. However, if you use your own disc then we can help.
(08-21-2012, 06:12 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Delete that pirated iso, and use your disc.
Then we'll talk again...

Nowhere in his post did he say he pirated the ISO; he merely asked if he should download another ISO which could mean "delete my rip and download one?" Witch hunting is not necessary...
Quote:I bought this game and have every legal right to download it.

He downloaded it

Forum policy dictates this be closed, its up to you though jesalvein.
The rules aren't exactly strict from what I've been seeing. Although I agree with Squall.
@squall & pyro : both right. I should have closed this earlier. My bad Wink
@amak : before talking about witch hunting, read previous posts. This will avoid you looking ridiculous

Closed