..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: InuYasha: Secret of the Cursed Mask Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Bug Report] InuYasha: Secret of the Cursed Mask

# PCSX2 version: Version 1.0.0
# CPU options: EErec on, VUrec0 and VUrec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: GSdx 5334 (MSVC 16.00, AVX) 0.1.16; LillyPad svn(r5282) 0.11.0; SPU2-Xr5324 2.0.0; CDVDnull Driver 0.6.0; USBnull Driver 0.7.0; FWnull Driver 0.7.0 and DEV9null Driver 0.5.0
# Description: The game works fine, it just has some graphics missing from some of the characters. The image below shows what I'm talking about.

[Image: d5ar9fx]
You somehow missed reading the READ THIS FIRST thread with red letters.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Ho...RE-posting
(08-27-2012, 01:13 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]You somehow missed reading the READ THIS FIRST thread with red letters.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Ho...RE-posting

And yet again. I'm new to this thing. I've been waiting 3 weeks for someone to help me fix this bug and nobody's been of help so far.

This bug wont be fixed.
Unless you try to read what bositman said and apply it.

Mobed out of bug reports since it's far from being one
(08-27-2012, 03:49 AM)TsukimoriAria Wrote: [ -> ]And yet again. I'm new to this thing. I've been waiting 3 weeks for someone to help me fix this bug and nobody's been of help so far.

What does being new have to do with it? If you want to make a proper bug report and help get this game fixed, read that thread and do it properly.
Else just wait until the game gets randomly fixed (or not...)
I fixed my first post....is that any better? Because all I want to do is play this game because I don't have a playstation or a recording device to capture me playing the game other than on my computer.
"Bawww, not everything in this world happen according to my wish bawww".

(especially when it's free).

You can help yourself by helping the devs pinpoint this bug by providing relevant information according to the rules on this forum, resolve the bug yourself (pcsx2 is an open source project), or keep bawwling and throwing a tantrum. Your call.
(08-27-2012, 10:55 PM)naoan Wrote: [ -> ]"Bawww, not everything in this world happen according to my wish bawww".

(especially when it's free).

You can help yourself by helping the devs pinpoint this bug by providing relevant information according to the rules on this forum, resolve the bug yourself (pcsx2 is an open source project), or keep bawwling and throwing a tantrum. Your call.

And? I just fixed my previous bug report. If nobody can help me, I'm getting rid of PCSX2 and going to wait until I have enough money to buy a PS3.
(08-27-2012, 11:02 PM)TsukimoriAria Wrote: [ -> ]And? I just fixed my previous bug report. If nobody can help me, I'm getting rid of PCSX2 and going to wait until I have enough money to buy a PS3.

That doesnt even make sense. The PS3 doesn't even have PS2 emulation anymore (due to it sucking hard) so i don't understand your argument Blink
(08-27-2012, 11:14 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]That doesnt even make sense. The PS3 doesn't even have PS2 emulation anymore (due to it sucking hard) so i don't understand your argument Blink

Oh my god....I'm talking about giving up on an emulator and waiting until I have money to buy a real ps3. I'm not going to waste my time if pcsx2 doesn't work. =.=
Pages: 1 2