..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: .Iso just... Don't run?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, so, I'm pretty sure I'm missing something stupid and I'll look like an idiot. But any .Iso file I use won't run. There no blank screen or glitch-y graphic, the emulator just stays at its home screen and I can access the menus like normal. I have Linuz directed at the .Iso, and I have the same .Iso selected under the CDVD tab. I've tried to read the guides to see if I'm doing this right, and I've followed them as closely as a I can.

I'm currently using GSDX, and I've played with all it's versions plus GSnull.

I don't really know if it's my computer since I can't even see the gameplay, but here's some info on it:
-Windows Vista Home Premium
-Intel Celeron CPU 450 @ 2.20 GHz 2.19 GHz
-2GB RAM
-Dell Inspiron 537

I honestly haven't check to see if I could get decent gameplay on this machine, but it currently doesn't matter since I can't play in the first place!

The PCSX2 version is 1.0.0.

If anyone could tell me what I epicfailed at, that'd be cool.
Sounds like a bad ISO. Remake it using imgburn from http://www.imgburn.com
Did you tried System=>Boot CDVD (Fast)
It's not the .Iso, I've tried multiple.

I tried that before and it didn't work, but I did just now and it worked fine ._.
Well thank you, magical wizard!
(08-27-2012, 02:23 AM)Gauntlet Wrote: [ -> ]It's not the .Iso, I've tried multiple.

I tried that before and it didn't work, but I did just now and it worked fine ._.
Well thank you, magical wizard!

what do you mean tried multiple?
(08-27-2012, 05:34 AM)Fanoffemdom14 Wrote: [ -> ]what do you mean tried multiple?

Don't go there man. I got warned for "witch hunting" or something like that. Just... ignore whatever
do you have ISO selected under the cdvd tab, because if you have plugin or no disc selected it will just go to ps2 menu