..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem with Okami in newer PCSX2 builds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I recently tried playing Okami on PCSX2 and was playing fine on the 5323 build but noticed some slow down. So, I decided to see if maybe getting an updated build would help with any slow down I was getting from the game.

However, when I booted up the game I noticed these weird glitches in the game with the newer builds (5396)

[Image: okami.png]

Notice the background sky with the lines and the grass
You must have screwed up your settings somewhere as i just tested and don't have this problem.
or its an intle igp
I have the game running fine now on the older build and I dont know how I screwed up on a setting considering what I did was just load up the game without touching the video settings on the newer build.
any other suggested fixes or what could be the problem?
consider it an accepted regression on poor graphics hardware
(09-02-2012, 09:31 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]consider it an accepted regression on poor graphics hardware

mind dumbing that down a little for me Laugh
No problems here. Are you using an Intel IGP?
[attachment=40018]
(09-03-2012, 12:34 AM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]No problems here. Are you using an Intel IGP?

No, im using an AMD videocard if thats what you're asking.

AMD Radeon HD 4770

I don't understand how it would be my videocard if the game works fine in older builds.
It might be helpful to finally list the full name of your GPU.
Pages: 1 2