..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Please Help - Memory Card Extraction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry I know it's been asked before but I have searched and still cannot do this!

Basically I have a completely standard PS2 Slimline with memory cards of 1000's of hours of gameplay that I want to import into PCSX2.

This is where I get stuck, I have googled and read literally 100s of posts on how to do it and my head is now a complete mess, can somebody please help with an idiots guide of how to extract data from a PS2 MC onto a usb drive (once I've got to that point the rest seems relatively straight forward!).

As said the PS2 is completely standard, no mods.

If possible links to exactly what I need to download would be most appreciated (I'm not interested in piracy at all, hopefully this isn't against forum rules).
Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!
Thanks, Tom.
i believe there was a memorycard extractor as an accasory for the ps2, not sure tho, but on this way you could store the saves on the pc, i dont know anything yet that stores ps2 savedata on an usb, if there IS a program like that i would like to know as well Tongue
Download Laplace suite, with this tool you can transfer every file of your ps2 on usb.
Very simple to use, but difficult to download :-)

This is the link for complete suite for ps2

http://finallevelforum.altervista.org/in...own&id=112
Thanks for the link, if I get stuck will give you a shout if you don't mind Smile Thanks!