..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Texture Bug Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CPU: Phenom II X4 955 3.2GHz
MB : Gigabayte GA-MA770T-UD3
HDD: WD 640GB Caviar Blue AAKS
VGA: GTX 460 MSI HAWK 1GB
RAM: 4GB(2x2) Kingston 1600MHz HyperX CL9
I am using PCSX2 0.9.8

I tried PCSX2 1.0.0 I did not see any change
I played this game with a girl for 1 hour but game is so ugly with this Texture Bugs and Graphic Glitches, Its sad, because I have seen some russian and some portugalis youtube videos fixing the problem and game looks so beautiful.
I did Try Software Hardware Native resolutions and some tweaking but did not help

Thank you for any help and happy emulation Rolleyes
Try the SVN revision 5414. Most glitches seemed to have been fixed. I was never able to get rid of the bugs in the versions you mentioned.
(09-19-2012, 04:01 AM)NormO Wrote: [ -> ]Try the SVN revision 5414. Most glitches seemed to have been fixed. I was never able to get rid of the bugs in the versions you mentioned.

sorry what is SVN? and can I have a link or something SmileUnsure
(09-19-2012, 09:53 PM)M@gic_HAT Wrote: [ -> ]sorry what is SVN? and can I have a link or something SmileUnsure

Here's the latest SVN build
that helped thank you both Smile
Yeah, we proudly fixed that just a couple days ago. Had a big party afterwards, too! Smile
(09-20-2012, 05:23 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, we proudly fixed that just a couple days ago. Had a big party afterwards, too! Smile

thank you very much Smile
(09-20-2012, 02:04 AM)Rolento Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the latest SVN build
can you tell us how to install it ?
Can you stop necroing threads?
^ This.

The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.