..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Revisions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

^ There are several revisions on this site. Does each revision stand alone or are they all accumulated into one?

For instance, r5417 and r5418.

Are they each stand alone or are they merged in two to keep the corrections from the past revisions of r5417?
go and learn what the word revision means.............
New revisions have the fixes/modifications from past revisions.
I think someone is "trying" to be like Squall Leonhart from Final Fantasy VIII. Does the imaginary loner personality turn the ladies on? Lawls at your fake persona.

Thanks Ice Queen Zero. You answered my question, respectfully.

BTW, loner boy. Type PCSX2 revisions into Google, and your first link will be that site. Get a clue.
Quote: I think someone is "trying" to be like Squall Leonhart from Final Fantasy VIII. Does the imaginary loner personality turn the ladies on? Lawls at your fake persona.

Yes, knowing when and how to play a part does work. It amuses me that you think its just an act though.
I treat stupid questsions (and people) no differently in real life.

Quote: BTW, loner boy. Type PCSX2 revisions into Google, and your first link will be that site. Get a clue.
Quote: go and learn what the word revision means.............

I guess your comprehension and reading skill is elementary school level.
Stupid... "questsions"? I don't think you should have put those two words together... Um, kind of makes you look bad, especially when you're trying to insult another person who is supposedly not better or smarter than you. :/