..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Black screen] Rule of Rose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've snooped around the forum, and found nothing which matches my problem. My issue is with the compiled clips as movies, intros and cut-scenes; all I get is a black screen. The rest of the game works perfectly.
It's also worth to note that while watching said clips, I do get rendered content; like subtitles.

Redundant obligatory info, ho! :
Processor:Intel i5 CPU 750
Video Card:AMD Radeon HD 6950.OC
Operation System:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Motherboard:Gigabyte UD3-P55
RAM: 4GB 1333hz

PCSX2 ver = 1.0
Game format : ISO

As you can see, my hardware and software are up to date~

Any ideas? TT_TT
Yea, this is a problem with GSdx hardware rendering.
I've added a workaround recently (so you need a SVN build) that's under the gamefixes tab.
Tick "Switch to GSdx software rendering when a FMV plays" there.
It's been quite a ***** to find it, had to google search just to find it. You guys should really simplify the download tab; finding the SVN page through page-walking was simply impossible.Glare
Regardless of that; cheers for your continued patronage, Rama. Smile

Noob aid:
->For anyone who has this issue<-.
Just download the latest build, config -> Emulation Settings -> Gamefixes -> What he said. ~Should be the last option.
So you had trouble finding THIS?

[attachment=40212]

Sorry dude, but you probably need your eyes checked instead of a redesign of the website Tongue
Trouble finding SVN section? lol there is an link to that on the hp.
@bositman; lol your drawing sucks, btw, which browser is that Firefox? yes then tell me which theme and where i can get that