..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX 1.0 running slower all of a sudden FN round 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: CLEVO
System Model: P150HMx
BIOS: BIOS Date: 08/09/11 15:11:49 Ver: 04.06.04
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-2760QM CPU @ 2.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16362MB RAM
Page File: 3191MB used, 29529MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode
------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the forums, I've been playing Fight ngiht round 3, the game was running 55fps+ in the menus and in most fight arenas. Though when I set up my laptop today pcsx wasnt performing the same as it has been for the past week, its down to 30 fps for most menus. I thoguht my laptop might be on power saver but this wasnt the case. So what should I expect from my computer and can someone help me put FNR3 back in worknig order.

[Image: pcsx2coresettingsgamefi.png]
[Image: pcsx2coresettingsgswind.png]
[Image: pcsx2coresettingsgs.png]
[Image: pcsx2coresettingsspeedh.png]
[Image: pcsx2coresettingsvus.png]
enable all recommended speedhacks + ee cyclrate = 1
2.4 Ghz is a bit weak, but mtvu hack should definitely help you
Its 10-17fps in a fight with those settings (about a 5 fps increase), yesterday i had 55 fps fighting. I dont know whats going on
appart from checking again your laptop power plan is set to performance mode, I don't know.
maybe set ee cycle rate to 2 and vu cycle stealing to 1.
and of course keep gsdx internal res to native.
are you sure you are using hardware mode instead of software mode ?
I booted up Battlefield 3 to see if my computer is running at par and its running fine at 60 fps with high and ultra settings. MY cpu is week but its supposed to clock up a bit if it needs to. Im using d3d9 Hardware with all the defaults, sound is all defualts too but for some reason the game is running like poopsies
Katamari is running great, I just got Twisted MEtal: Black and its seems to run the same as Fight Night round 3.
Battlefield 3 isnt an emulated game.
It's a nonsense to compare it to pcsx2.
If you're talking about turbo boost, that wont help in this case since 3 cores among 4 will be used.
I was making sure my computer was able to get into the high performance state (fans running on max ), I'm going to try other revisions of pcsx2 until i get results.
What is your gpu btw ?
AMD Radeon 6990M
Pages: 1 2