..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Sound warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what mean this warning
"PS2RNA: Warning: IOP load is high! sampling frequency=44100[Hz]"
It is a message from the game.It seems that even on the real PS2,when the games were pushing the console to its' limits,to prevent a FPS drop,they were downsampling (outputting lower quality sound) the music.Nothing you should be concerned about
(01-27-2009, 11:53 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]It is a message from the game.It seems that even on the real PS2,when the games were pushing the console to its' limits,to prevent a FPS drop,they were downsampling (outputting lower quality sound) the music.Nothing you should be concerned about

Well my problem is this is cause my fps to go through the roof, i mean i'm normally at 60 or 70 with FFX, but when i play Mana Khemia, Alchemists of Al-Revis My fps good all the way to 250 ish! the game is playing way to fast, it almost like someone clicked a fast forward button and is just sitting there holding it while i do everything, is there are way to fix this problem?
enable frame limiting with F4 or Tab
You almost made it to 3 years revival, congrats -_- Not to mention absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Closed
Just btw, we figured out later that IOP load high just meant that it's in IOP (not PSX) mode Tongue2