..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tony Hawk Titles not working in 1.0.0 build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 & 4 crash just after the blurred out play-station symbol.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
  • Does it work in previous builds (0.9.8 or 0.9.9) or later build (1.1.0)?
  • Make sure that your iso is not corrupt. Re-make the iso using ImgBurn.
  • Tried using Boot (Fast).
  • Reset pcsx2 back to default.
  • And provide the other information asked by jesalvein

Thank You. Tongue2
(10-05-2012, 11:29 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
I am sorry.
-I52500k 8gb and gtx 580 using PCSX2 1.0.0 all defult expect using direct x 11 hardware and from the dvd. Disc is also clean.
So, make a iso and try. Load it with the PCSX2 --> CDVD --> ISO and browse and then select your iso.
Also, Does it work in previous builds (0.9.8 or 0.9.9) or later build (1.1.0)?
Indeed, try the latest svn version
From my experience, Tony Hawks 3 has always worked from when I began using PCSX2 (0.9.8), Tony Hawks 4 worked on 0.9.8 (I think it was this version), but crashed halfway through the loading screen on 0.9.9 onwards.

I'm not sure why Tony Hawk's 3 wouldn't be working, do as recoder said though and make an ISO image. As for Tony Hawks 4, I think we'll just have to wait for a fix.
Incase, you don't know where it is. It here : PCSX2 SVN (pcsx2 0.9.9 & 1.1.0)
PCSX2 0.9.8 : PCSX2 0.9.8
Tony Hawk's 3 works for me (r5423, 3 x internal, default settings, speedhacks on)

Tony Hawk's 4 also works for me ((r5423, 3 x internal, EE/IOP Clamping full, VUs Clamping Extra+Preserve, speedhacks off)

I don't know if any/all of the above settings are needed but with these it plays fine.
Game works perfectly fine for me on official pcsx2 1.0 See screens.

[attachment=40399]