..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: about Pcsx 0.9.8 config and persona 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just download , and everything seem to be ok, but after playing a few hours i got some problems, i can't enter to the track club room, when i get in, it is like freeze screen, no loading card (right corner below) but the music still there, and have same problem when Kazuki ( the Kendo captain) is hurst, nothing serious by now
[attachment=40420]
i use sse4 : d3d9 4x native , and everything else is default, chop...recompiler..... i only change the Gs setting like that and the quality
[attachment=40421]
[attachment=40422]
everything is fine when boss or rare form (Treasure hand )they are .. shine so the framerate drop to 20~25 Fps, change to software solve it with the prize of quality, so i want to ask is there anything to change the setting but not effect so badly to the quality?
and about my computer:
Cpu... i3 2100 3.1 Ghz (change to i7 next year if i solve my "money" problem)
GVA... 440Gt ( gonna change to 550 ti next month)
ram 8gb team elite 1.6 Ghz
win 7 32 bit ( well my machine is just well enough to play dragon age with Dx9 full set, Dx11 is a disaster, but the other game is fine with full set PS: not included Crysis )Smile
hope next year i have enough to up mu PC Laugh

(10-08-2012, 03:18 PM)Reality15 Wrote: [ -> ]just download , and everything seem to be ok, but after playing a few hours i got some problems, i can't enter to the track club room, when i get in, it is like freeze screen, no loading card (right corner below) but the music still there, and have same problem when Kazuki ( the Kendo captain) is hurst, nothing serious by now

i use sse4 : d3d9 4x native , and everything else is default, chop...recompiler..... i only change the Gs setting like that and the quality

everything is fine when boss or rare form (Treasure hand )they are .. shine so the framerate drop to 20~25 Fps, change to software solve it with the prize of quality, so i want to ask is there anything to change the setting but not effect so badly to the quality?
and about my computer:
Cpu... i3 2100 3.1 Ghz (change to i7 next year if i solve my "money" problem)
GVA... 440Gt ( gonna change to 550 ti next month)
ram 8gb team elite 1.6 Ghz
win 7 32 bit ( well my machine is just well enough to play dragon age with Dx9 full set, Dx11 is a disaster, but the other game is fine with full set PS: not included Crysis )Smile
hope next year i have enough to up mu PC Laugh
i just forgot ... what is EE and Gs above the screen? and Ui too?
0.9.8 was quite old, better use the latest one.

Download HERE.

EDIT: About those percentages, EE is your CPU usage while GS is your GPU usage. When one of these percentages reach around 80 - 90, that might be ones that bottlenecking your performance. Forgotten about UI though. Tongue

Try to lower your internal to 3X.
so download it and install?? everything still there (save, setting, mem card....)or....
Re-configure as usual, however, backup your memcard folder.