..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need some help here :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PC Specs:

CPU: Pentium Dual-Core
GPU: GeForce 9400 GT
System Type: Wondows 7 32-bit

PCSX2 Configuration:
Everything Default.

Comment:
Im trying to play this game "Radiata Stories" and i found that the video scene is kinda blurry and the sound is slowwww and sounds rough.
i dont really know how to set those config things, can anyone give me a guide? FPS 40-60 Smile
Tried ticking Native in GSdx? Enabled some speed hacks?
where do i find speedhacks?
(10-18-2012, 01:24 PM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: [ -> ]Tried ticking Native in GSdx? Enabled some speed hacks?

Ticked Native, but graphic worsen. Sad
Because everything were rendered at original PS2 resolution.

You can find speed hacks at Config --> Emulation Settings --> Speed hacks tab

And you need to tell us what frequency of your processor.
(10-18-2012, 01:49 PM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: [ -> ]Because everything were rendered at original PS2 resolution.

You can find speed hacks at Config --> Emulation Settings --> Speed hacks tab

And you need to tell us what frequency of your processor.

currently using Direct3D9 for the renderer. Frequency of the processor? do you mean FPS? if yes i mentioned it on top.
Change the renderer to Direct3D 10.

You can find your processor's frequency by right clicking Computer in Start Menu and pick Properties.
Please directly post the emulog.txt, it contains most useful info we need to help you
(10-18-2012, 03:12 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please directly post the emulog.txt, it contains most useful info we need to help you

Something like this?
Processor: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.60GHz 2.59GHz
RAM: 4.00 GB
System Type: 32 bit OS

This is all i what i found Laugh

Oh yeah btw, i ticked the native and it sounds and looks better now. but somehow its still abit blurr. if there is still anything to improve, remind me Laugh
actually, there's a "log" directory in pcsx2 folder. with a file "emulog.txt"
about the blur can you please post a screenshot ?