..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: pcsx2 requirements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone.i downloaded smackdown here comes the pain (pal) ps2 iso.i tried to run it on pcsx2 0.9.7 but its very very laggy.i think it is because i have a bit slow pc(laptop).but i have all the recommended requirements insted of 2.8ghz processor.i have 2.4ghz.are my bit of less requirements causing this problem????
my requirements are:-

Intel i5 @ 2.4ghz
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
4gb ram
Ati Mobility Radeon HD 4650 Graphics card

please help.do reply.thanks.
Piracy. Reported.
People who pirate games will be banned. This site doesn't alow any type of warez/ piracy talk of anykind and no help will be given to as such. You should of read the fourm rules as it is the number one rule on the list.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
(10-29-2012, 03:53 PM)fade2black001 Wrote: [ -> ]People who pirate games will be banned. This site doesn't alow any type of warez/ piracy talk of anykind and no help will be given to as such. You should of read the fourm rules as it is the number one rule on the list.

Err, they just given a warning though. Instant ban just too harsh.

If it's about advertising then yes.