..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: graphical resolution problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Tinkering the graphical plugin, i didnt saw any REAL melioration of my game video's quality, and even worse, i got some intrusive, obnoxious ... things (sorry, i cant really tell it in english, mine being... pretty bad).

Well, as example, the play station 2 logo get some raimbow-like underlining. And lot of my texts get little lines under some letters...

So:

- Am i doomed to use the native graphic quality, at least, for this game? (this game being la pucelle: tactics (and yeah, i'm french and reading those nouns is (crap, i should be sleepin' nao) a hard price to pay to play a tactical ^^)) + haven't tried (same) any other game till now.

- Cant my graphic card handle such graphic resolution? (the GPU is a HD 5770 so i feel so-so about this)

- Does it have another reason?

I would really be happy if you could tell me what to do to profit of some quality enhancement while not suffering from those graphic bugs.

Regards,
Ex
AFAIK, la pucelle tactics is a 2D Game.
enhancing internal res won't change much things apart from producing graphical glitches.
Ok thx a lot.