..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 1.0.0 suddenly stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i really have a problem here, pcsx2 1.0.0 suddenly stopped working although there's nothing wrong in the program log..
it usually happen in the middle of the game ( my game runs at 40-50 fps ), suddenly pcsx2 stopped working and then need to be closed..
i have tried any possible setting suggested, but nothing work..
Here is my system :
- Intel core i3-2328 2,2 Ghz
- Nvidia GeForce GT 630M 1 GB
- 4 GB DDR3
- Windows 8 Enterprise 32-bit

any suggestion ?
I know how you feel, I've had the same problem the past couple of days, and on several different games that have worked like a dream in the past, anyone have a solution?Sad
Which game ?
Can you please post the emulog.txt ?
(11-28-2012, 09:02 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Which game ?
Can you please post the emulog.txt ?

i play final fantasy 12, shinning force exa, breath of fire dragon quarter...
here's my log :
PCSX2 1.0.0.r5350 - compiled on Aug 1 2012
Savestate version: 0x9a080000

Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft (build 9200), 32-bit
Physical RAM = 2386 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i3-2328M CPU @ 2.20GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 07)
CPU speed = 2.194 ghz (4 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 1dbae3bf
x86EFlags = 28100000

x86 Features Detected:
MMX.. SSE.. SSE2.. SSE3.. SSSE3.. SSE4.1.. SSE4.2.. AVX

Reserving memory for recompilers...

Loading plugins...
Binding GS: C:\Program Files\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\gsdx32-sse4-r5350.dll
Windows 6.2.9200
(GameDB) 9640 games on record (loaded in 270ms)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M (9.18.13.697)
Binding PAD: C:\Program Files\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\lilypad-r5350.dll
Binding SPU2: C:\Program Files\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\spu2-x-r5350.dll
Binding CDVD: C:\Program Files\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\cdvdiso-r5350.dll
Binding USB: C:\Program Files\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\USBnull.dll
Binding FW: C:\Program Files\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\FWnull.dll
Binding DEV9: C:\Program Files\PCSX2 1.0.0\Plugins\DEV9null.dll
Plugins loaded successfully.

(GameDB) Unloading...
The emulog AFTER a crash would better
(11-29-2012, 05:02 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]The emulog AFTER a crash would better

i can't save the log after crash, because its always prompt me to close the program..
but i take a peek at the log before i close the program, there's nothing wrong in the log, no error message or something similiar so it's practically the same with the log i posted above..

and the program stopped working not always in constant time, i have played few ours without problem, but it's sometimes occur in few minutes..
it's really annoying..
the log automatically saves itself in the "log" folder
you'll find it in pcsx2 main folder or in my documents\pcsx2
finally the problem solved..
i'm not sure if it's really the case but i try to play pcsx2 with my WIFI turned off ( no internet connection ), and surprisingly there's no crash anymore..
maybe one of my program that use internet connection interfering with pcsx2 ?, i don't know..
maybe its the game itself that has internet connection application? i know some of the ps2 games have it...that could be why it crashed with internet on ^^.
if happens again can you tell me wich pad plugina ya used? i got a similar problem cause i used the PRESSURE PAD plugin instead of lily one.
(11-30-2012, 10:11 PM)Liviu50 Wrote: [ -> ]maybe its the game itself that has internet connection application? i know some of the ps2 games have it...that could be why it crashed with internet on ^^.
if happens again can you tell me wich pad plugina ya used? i got a similar problem cause i used the PRESSURE PAD plugin instead of lily one.

i don't think the game itself is the problem, because every game i have will eventually crash with my internet connection turning on..
So, i play offline right now and the problem doesn't occur anymore..
Btw, i used liliypad plugin for my joystik, it play just fine..
Pages: 1 2