..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need help configuring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some help with my setting for my emulator my computer spec's are:

Intel core i3 2.3 GHz
4 GB ram
intel HD graphics family

trying to play devil may cry 3 but the legs are gone and geting some graphic errors(other things missing). Its at full speed but when I put it on software and it drops down to 30 fps with the graphic fixed

so is there anyway I can get this to play at 60 fps with no graphic bugs?
tried software mode?

also are you on 7/8 or xp?
(12-02-2012, 05:07 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]tried software mode?

also are you on 7/8 or xp?

im on windows 7 and yea it fixes the graphic problem but drops me to 30 fps or lower
this is because you haven't configured gsdx for it. first off. if the gpu can handle dx10, use that. second, set threads to 3.

that should provide a little more speed. if not use the settings in my sig
(12-02-2012, 05:24 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]this is because you haven't configured gsdx for it. first off. if the gpu can handle dx10, use that. second, set threads to 3.

that should provide a little more speed. if not use the settings in my sig
my gpu can handle dx10 and I tryed your setting it was alil better but its only 30-38 fps now
there's NO WAY that you're only getting 30-38 with those settings.. that was based on a dual core E2200, and I was getting better speed..
(12-02-2012, 07:02 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]there's NO WAY that you're only getting 30-38 with those settings.. that was based on a dual core E2200, and I was getting better speed..

well its 30-40 fps I should say but the gameplay framerate is still acting like its 30 fps

copyed the settings and I know I did it right

so what could it be
did you enable MTVU?
I'm shocked he can play anything with that GPU.
(12-03-2012, 05:21 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm shocked he can play anything with that GPU.

software mode ignores the GPU