..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can't edit wiki page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I am trying to edit the wiki page for Ty 2 with more info. But everytime I get to the pick the cats section, I pick all the cats, when I push save page, it just says to pick the cat pictures again. Is this a browser issue? Cause chrome and IE do the same thing.
Well I can see other users editing fine so it's probably just you. Maybe you have some script blocking on?
(12-13-2012, 10:03 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Well I can see other users editing fine so it's probably just you. Maybe you have some script blocking on?

I can try on another computer and see if thats the issue.

Edit: Nope, its doing the same thing on my linux computer as well.
have you signed up for an account and logged in?

just to quote the top of the edit page.

Quote:You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:

The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
(12-13-2012, 09:04 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]have you signed up for an account and logged in?

just to quote the top of the edit page.

Yeah, I'm signed in. I did the base edits of what I could on the TY 2 page, I couldn't do the wiki and game review links though cause of the cat pictures.
I seem to have hit the limit for making/editing pages. I am trying to save the page, then the cat picture thing pops up. http://i.imgur.com/ulrT0.png

I push continue and then the same page pops up and I have to choose the cat pictures again. (they are different) It doesn't say I did anything wrong.
Can you try firefox?
(12-14-2012, 03:23 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Can you try firefox?

It's doing the same thing. Any ideas?
I guess from the latest changelog you got it working?
(12-15-2012, 12:25 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]I guess from the latest changelog you got it working?

I still get stuck on the picture's thing when I try to create a page or edit something with external links. (i.e wikipedia,gamespot,etc)
Pages: 1 2