..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Persona 4 Battle Lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys i have some lag on Battle with enemies but the most LAG is when you fight a BOSS if i normaly battle shadows FPS is around 55-40 but if i fight Boss like Shadow Yukiko FPS is around 35-25 can someone help me with this?? i have Windows 7 2.40 GHz Intel core I3 VGA: ATI Mobility Radeon 5470 HD and i have PCSX2 1.0 r5350 i don't use Speedhacks and i already use native Resolution and if i play Kingdom Hearts II and Harvest Moon A Wonderful live its perfectly run Smooth at 60-55 FPS

and for Plugins i use

[attachment=41471]

[attachment=41472]

[attachment=41473]

so any suggest?
(12-17-2012, 10:19 AM)Izanagi No Okami Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys i have some lag on Battle with enemies but the most LAG is when you fight a BOSS if i normaly battle shadows FPS is around 55-40 but if i fight Boss like Shadow Yukiko FPS is around 35-25 can someone help me with this?? i have Windows 7 2.40 GHz Intel core I3 VGA: ATI Mobility Radeon 5470 HD and i have PCSX2 1.0 r5350 i don't use Speedhacks and i already use native Resolution and if i play Kingdom Hearts II and Harvest Moon A Wonderful live its perfectly run Smooth at 60-55 FPS

and for Plugins i use

so any suggest?

Maybe just a little speedhack may help enough to allow full speed all the time.

As rule of thumb, EE cyclerate is more helpful if EE usage nears 100% while VU cycle stealing helps on intensives graphics and physics effects (which are actually pushed on the CPU instead being a task for the GPU alone).

PS: From the console view point, 55 FPS is already a considerable slowdown which can affect timings and cause sound issues more than a moderate speedhack would do (in some games the speedhacks may be poison but for most games it stabilizes the FPS and enhances the timings... well, all depending on the game).
Unfortunately, speedhacks are a no-no. Using them during battles causes a timing error of some sort; everything slows to a crawl.