..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Midnight Club Street Racing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To my knowledge, this game is playable on of on the R32 releases (R3278 iirc), but with no audio. On the newest SVN, it's unplayable-Sliders for traffic/peds don't appear, intro movies just have audio, once you scroll to the "Piranha" cars on the car selection a bunch of mesh lines appear on the screen, and it crashes on the loading screen(which is also all messed up.)
My question is-is it possible to get this game running perfectly, audio and all?
have you tried older SVN's? for example the oldest one on the list on the Orphis site link
The oldest one is r4690. I guess i'll give it a whirl. Smile

No dice. Sad
Damn, no dice with either of them.
make sure you try the r3113 0.9.7 beta also (but further down on the same link as the other 0.9.7 one)

if that doesn't work, i dunno... lol

have you also tried pressing F9 to see if everything renders correctly?
Works, however there's no audio. You also have to switch from Hardware to Software and back to Hardware to fix a strange lighting bug once you get ingame. Is there a way to get audio working?
The FPS also dips randomly.
Hmmm, seems the lighting bug is random. It makes the ground flash yellow/red/green depending on the light source(street light or traffic light)
okay so just to clarify, its okay on the most recently SVN in software mode, is that right?
Pages: 1 2