..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Onimusha 3 framerate problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you can see i'm playing all of the onimusha games Tongue
Anyway after posting on here and fiddling about I've got a reasonable hang of how to use pcsx2.
Onimusha 1,2 and DoD work completely fine.
Onimusha 3 however has a lot of fps issues, i get 30fps as soon as i press new game and everything is in slow motion. Now it probably is my computer specs but I thought it was strange that I can run Onimusha 1,2,DoD on 3x native but I cant even run onimusha 3 on native res?

Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 4095 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E6850 @ 3.00GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 0B)
CPU speed = 2.999 ghz (2 logical threads)

Gpu = Ati Radeon 5750 HD 1GB
If I remember ell, Onimusha 3 was poorly optimized and had a few framerate issue even on a real PS2.
what do the ee% & gs% say when you get slowdowns ?
(12-23-2012, 11:48 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]If I remember ell, Onimusha 3 was poorly optimized and had a few framerate issue even on a real PS2.
what do the ee% & gs% say when you get slowdowns ?

I didn't actually complete it on my ps2 because i hated the graphics but I do know the first few chapters ran fine on my ps2 so i assume the rest were ok too but im not sure.

Firstly Gsdx11 wont even work, if i select gsdx11 the game crashes when i press new game
With Gsdx9 on native res i start the game and it begins but the fps is around 20-25 slow motion etc etc
EE around 30-50%
GS around 20-30%